TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - And you think any of those laborers are going to make the
People Seeking Info

Subject And you think any of those laborers are going to make the

Posted by Ash's Z on May 29, 2017 at 2:46 AM
  This message has been viewed 395 times.

In Reply To WelL a couple of points ... posted by ConVerTT on May 27, 2017 at 10:23 AM

Message next best performance part for you?
Keep digging, Clark Kent......

You sound like your MAS cousins: "just knock his shit off, fuck it all, right?"

Kent, you must, down there in your f*ing righteous heart think that AMS knocking off MS Manifolds is just "fair game".. Yes?

You're certainly a righteous fuck, Mr. Kent.... And a God-Damn hypocrite at the same time...

You seem to think that it is fair game to knock what I've done... Not just fair game, but more like a constitutional requirement to just bash my shit... Good on you, dude.. If you want to go after what I've done, you are at least a step behind... and are clueless to what it is i am doing NOW.... Rock on to the Rubicon, Mr. Superman...

But what you completely fail to recognize is that it isn't about what I HAVE built that can be duplicated (and if you can't see what you are suggesting is nothing less than the business ethics of what make AMS tick - having fabricators reproduce my parts (Fuck-all, they're just pipes, yas?)..... Failing to see the fact that I'm going to keep building all the bad-ass shit that NO ONE ELSE IS GOING TO BUILD; that You can BUY to make your Z-car more bad-ass than it was ever before..

Keep running your mouth... But I assure you, you'll also keep buying my shit too... because no one else is doing what I do. (Dont worry, I wont rat you out to you squad... all sales are confidential.)

I am THAT guy who is building the shit that you want.... I CERTAINLY do NOT do what I do for YOU, you whiny little bitch... I do it because this is my passion...

... and if you can show me ANYONE who is developing the things for the Z32 that I am, am I all ears, Mr. Clark Kent, Superman....

You dont have to buy my shit, Kent. You can talk as much smack as you want to about me, my customer service, whatever... But when it comes to the efficacy of my products and your desire to attack any aspect therein, you better bring more viable weapons to argue your point than the adorable pom-poms you're flaunting here...

Enthusiasts soon understand each other. --W. Irving.
Are you an enthusiast?

If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the
tailor.
Albert Einstein

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.